Angele Moss-Baker is a Clinical Mental Health Therapist, specializing in individual, couples and family therapy with a speciality in co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders, and maintains a private practice in Washington, DC.
With over 25 years experience as a mental health therapist, and as a graduate of Bowie State University, she is a private practitioner and the owner of the Comprehensive Addiction & Psychological Services, LLC providing comprehensive, integrated treatment to a broad spectrum of clients. Among her areas of expertise are IDDT, MET, CBT, and curriculum development.
In addition to being a prominent mental health therapist, Angele has presented at National conferences and to general audiences speaking on the topics of the Affordable Care Act, Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment, Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders, Co-Occurring Disorders, Motivational Interviewing, and a host of Health and Wellness topics.
Angele is an interactive, solution-focused therapist. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly person-centered approach to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
- Bachelors Degree – Psychology
- Masters Degree – Counseling Psychology
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Master Addiction Counselor (MAC)
- Employee Assistance Specialist-Clinical (EAS-C)
- Diplomate Clinical Mental Health Counselor, specialty in Co-Occurring Substane Use Disorders (DCMHS)
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Immediate Past-President, DC Mental Health Counselors Association (DCMHCA)
- Chair, State Chapter Relations Committee, AMHCA
- American Mental Health Counselors Association, Diplomate Committee (AMHCA)
- American Counselors Association (ACA)
- National Association for Addiction Counselors (NAADAC)
- Employee Assistance Professional Association (EAPA)
- Vice-President, Bowie State University – Washington DC Chapter – Bowie State University Alumni Association